How to pair Xbox one controllers to the new Xbox 360 is a question that has plagued a lot of gamers since the announcement. If you are looking for a detailed guide to sync the Xbox One controller to Xbox one console, then this article will help you. Also, we will share all troubleshooting steps to fix all issues with Xbox one controller.
Since Microsoft has launched its wireless Xbox controller, many users have started facing issues. Wireless controllers are best for gaming and very convenient but connecting them can be a headache. If you want to know how to connect an Xbox One controller to Xbox console, you’ve come to the right place.
First of all, note that it is easy to sync your controller with Xbox one. But you have to follow each step very carefully.
In this article, we guide you with how to sync a controller to Xbox One, and you will also learn to fix issues with the Xbox wireless controllers.
How To Pair Xbox One Controller with Xbox Wirelessly
As we already mentioned that, syncing the Xbox controller with Xbox is very easy and anyone can pair Xbox one controller with Xbox.
1. First, power on your Xbox One using the Xbox button on the front of the system.
2. Turn on your Xbox controller. Press and hold the Xbox button for some time to power it on.
3. Now the Xbox button will flash. That means it is looking for a console to sync.
4. Now press and release the Bind button on Xbox one console.
(If you are using Xbox one X and S model, then you can find this button on the button right corner under the power button)
(If you are using Xbox one, you will find this button on the console’s left side)
5. Then press the same bind button on your controller and hold it for some time.
The Xbox button will flash for a few times and connected. If it is connected, the light will stay stable.
Here is a video of the whole process.
Customize your controller profiles
1. Once your Xbox controller is connected, you can customize your controller options.
2. Press the Xbox button on the controller for the main menu.
3. To open settings, navigate to the Gear icon.
4. Find Kinect and Devices to find your connected controllers. Here you can set your controller profiles.
We have shared a detailed guide to sync Xbox one controller with Xbox. If you need any help with Xbox one wireless controller then comment below.